WTF??? Can this guy get any CREEPIER???
2021.10.26 03:02 michele0214 WTF??? Can this guy get any CREEPIER???
2021.10.26 03:02 Vule_Ghostface995 Waking up after 4 hours every day
I've been in a quarantine for two weeks due to covid and all that time was spent on playing games, I also recently broke up with my gf so that didn't make things any easier since I live alone, I was watching movies, rewatching the Sopranos etc, and my sleep got really messed up, and it's also pretty much messed up for years but now I managed to ruin it totally again, I would go to sleep between 6-10am and wake up at 4pm and nap again till 9-10pm, so now I'm done with quarantine and I try to go to bed earlier, but no matter when I fall asleep I wake up after exactly 4 hours of sleep, it's really exhausting and gives me anxiety and panic attacks during the day, what can I do and will it be like this for a long time or it will resolve by trying to go to sleep earlier and not nap during the day? I'm worried af, especially because of the panic attacks and severe anxiety.
submitted by Vule_Ghostface995 to sleep [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 goody_fyre11 I stopped playing this game right as the first post-disappointment update came out. I'm playing it again, here's what I think about it.
- I love that Ubershaders were dropped, no more long loading times.
- Everything feels more refined and easier to control.
- It seems to run a lot better too, although I do have a better computer now.
- It's very clear what you're supposed to be doing at all times, except for one instance which I'll mention later.
- The expansion of the Anomaly and the introduction of multiplayer is quite nice.
- Despite running on an Intel Core i9-10900K, an NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super, and a high-quality SSD, terrain loading is just terrible. Most terrain is either always very low-detail or takes upwards of 10 minutes to load in. Additionally, regardless of terrain detail, there's always these weird seams between every square of land that can kinda let me see through the ground. I can safely say this wasn't an issue the last time I played.
- I mentioned earlier there was one instance of the game not telling me what I was supposed to be doing. That was the "Hire a Base Armourer". Up until that point, it was stupidly obvious what to do, how to do it, where to go, and how to get there, but for this it just told me and then... nothing. No mission markers, no hints, and it just kept telling me to go back to my Overseer, and he would just get upset that I haven't completed the objective. It took THREE IRL WEEKS of jumping between stations in Vy'keen-controlled systems to randomly find the Armourer. Apparently this has been an issue for a very long time. I almost don't want to play anymore because what if this will happen again for a more important task?
- Switching between third-person and first-person view should be a button on the keyboard, I should not have to go through several menus each time I want to switch.
- Player animations constantly break, but the actions they're linked to do not. For example, melee in first person causes the player to swing or jab using their multitool, however 9 times out of 10 the animation will get completely disabled until you restart the game, but the actual melee action still works as intended.
- While money is so much easier to earn now, everything is so overpriced! It also doesn't seem to be clear if there is a fast way to make money. Right now the fastest way I've found is just blasting asteroids and selling the minerals, I literally cannot find a faster way. I'm sure there ARE faster ways, but I can't find one.
- Even when upgraded, your life support system drains WAY too fast, and even in safe places like buildings and space stations for some reason! Life support systems should have the Oxygen for on-the-fly refills like it does now, but powered base buildings, functional NPC structures, space stations, and your ship's cockpit should not only prevent it from draining, but it should refill it with oxygen! I hate that my base staff don't have to wear helmets and can breathe forever, but I have to constantly refill oxygen with expensive materials!
- The material for your launch thrusters being Uranium/Launch Fuel is just ridiculous. Out of the hundreds of stations I've been to (see Armourer issue above) only one sold Uranium, and out of the many planets I've seen on that same journey, none had Uranium deposits. Why do the launch thrusters - the system that just lifts your craft a few meters into the air - take a nuclear material, but the thrusters - the system that propels your ship constantly through space at super-sonic speeds - take simple metal found in most asteroids? Reverse this, please! It used to be the opposite way, it made sense. This feels like a lazy attempt of getting you to play the game for longer.
- It is very hard to find info about specific aspects of this game online for two reasons. One - most results are about earlier updates that haven't changed things yet. Two - people just assume you know everything. For example, I wanted to learn how to unlock the Landing Pad for building. I look on Google, and I see dozens upon dozens of pages filled with people listing off the materials to build it or showing off theirs in their builds, but not how to unlock it! It took me several days of going through YouTube videos until I found seemingly the ONLY VIDEO on how do unlock it, and it was a low-quality channel that I was unironically expecting to play 009 Dreamscape, it had the Bandicam logo and everything. It provided me with a clear, concise way to do exactly what I was trying to do, yet no one else - not even the official Wiki - could. This needs to be improved. Every single item/mission/task on the wiki should have a section that tells you how to reach/unlock it. I'm a very reasonable person but this is absolutely unacceptable.
- Rendering issues. Oh boy the rendering issues! There's lots - certainly more than when I played last. Go anywhere, you'll see them all over the place. The more noticeable ones are when your freighter is in low orbit and the clouds render inside the hangar. From my description it doesn't sound weird, but when you see it ingame, you'll realize "oh that's a bug". Little distracting things like that all over the place.
- Whenever you come across a crashed ship, you should be able to take whatever it's holding, you shouldn't be forced to trade in your ship just to gain access to its cargo hold. Why trade it in? Its pilot is dead, no one owns it anymore. Unless it's some crazy lore like "oooooh the ATLAS locks all ships and their cargo to their owners, there's no other way or you'll be disrespecting the gods ooooh!".
- I don't see a way to repaint your frieghter. Maybe I'm blind, but the ability to not only repaint it, but slowly renovate it through a construction yard to eventually make it look like those big Venator-looking ones would be a nice addition for the players willing to invest the time and money.
- Head bobbing, the "Journey Milestone" popups, and the cockpit shaking need on/off toggles in the options menu. I remember back when I played it before, only mods could do this, and it seems like that hasn't changed.
- Whenever flying your ship in third-person, you no longer have access to that minimap in the cockpit that shows the position of planets and stuff. Perhaps rendering that in the corner of the third-person view would be a good idea?
- Whether it's a default feature or not, freighters should have an elevator from the hangar directly up to the bridge, only accessible only to the freighter's captain, a.k.a. you. Having to walk up and down all those stairs for simple things that would only take you a few seconds is how I spent over 25% of my game time.
- There needs to be a way to access your freighter's cargo from the ground, and if this already exists, it needs to be more obvious how to do it.
- The storage containers you can build in your base need the full inventory GUI (split/stack controls, etc) as they currently only allow transferring full stacks of items to and from them, meaning in order to transfer half of a stack to storage, you have to split it in your inventory and THEN access the storage container.
- You should be able to access your starship's inventory regardless of where it is, however only if you and your starship are in your base. I have a very small base, yet it's just big enough to where I have to walk a few meters more in one direction to access its inventory. Just make this a perk of owning a base, a base upgrade, an Overseer reward, something!
- The terrain manipulator should have the ability to flatten walls too, not just the ground. If I want a hollowed-out rock cube for a base, then I should be able to make it!
That's all I have to say. I am really enjoying the game so far.
submitted by goody_fyre11
to NoMansSkyTheGame [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 EliteTertle I don’t know why im posting this, but i just buried my dog an hour ago. May 22nd, 2019 to October 26th, 2021.
2021.10.26 03:02 spacerx12 A Rookie's Perspective
Hello everyone. I'm a rookie manager who is playing his first proper FPL season this year. I discovered this sub just before the start of the season, and needless to say, it has been a huge help. I've received support and guidance from a fair number of other managers, which has allowed me to exceed my own expectations for how well I could perform.
Thanks a ton for everything, and may the FPL gods shine bright on you for the rest of the season.
While the season is still young, I've gathered a few insights and lessons over the course of the first 9 Gameweeks. I wanted to share them with the community to - 1) get a perspective from other managers on how they view these points, and 2) understand if there are any other tips/lessons that a new player like me could be cognizant of in the weeks to come.
Without further ado, let me start.
- Nothing is certain. Today's hero can be tomorrow's villain. Few players could emphasize this point better than Ronaldo and Lukaku. Around GW4, both got a 13 point haul which prompted several managers to bring both into their teams, despite the risk of skewing their teams heavily. In the weeks since, Ronaldo has one return, while Lukaku has none and has also gotten injured. The sole exception to this rule could be Salah, who seems to have ascended to a different level this season. Outside of him, few players can be believed to be set and forget for the entirety of a season, and their accomplishments over the last few years should not be the only factor dictating that.
- Early transfers may conserve team value, but they'll also give you a week worth of pain. There have been two instances I've made an early transfer to avoid price rises/drops, and both have turned out to be absolute shambles. The first was Bamford for GW5 after DCL got injured, and while he got an assist, he hasn't played in the weeks since. The second was a double transfer to bring in Lukaku and Chilwell for the last gameweek, where the former got injured and forced me into an unnecessary -4 hit in order to replace him. There are situations where an early transfer may work out in your favour, but they should be avoided as much as possible. Especially if the player you're bringing in is playing midweek. In most cases, there is a suitable alternative to the player you want, and hence, the risk of price rises/drops can be mitigated.
- Build teams with the next 5-6 gameweeks in mind. Going after players who may only return in their next fixture can work in the short term, but in the long term, it will leave you with several unnecessary transfers, and may even force you into unnecessary hits.
- Hits are not the devil, but too many and you may be in trouble. I started the season with the plan to avoid as many hits as I could. It worked well for the first 6 GWs, but as injuries began to pile up, I eventually brought in Jimenez and Mbeumo on a hit in GW7. Both returned, giving me a significant uptick over the players I originally had in my teams. In such situations, hits can help, but mainly if the players you're bringing in are relatively long-term prospects for your team. It helps at times to fix your team in one week while taking a -8 or -12, but not if that becomes a regular instance.
- Don't be afraid to go against the flow, but beware the threat of being swept away by EO. Differential picks can help you move up in ranks, but there is a huge threat in trying to be too differential. If you believe that a template player isn't performing up to the mark (Shaw/Barnes) and you think there's an alternative who isn't that widely picked (Benny before GW1), go for it. However, make this choice only after careful analysis of their past and future fixtures, and only when you're certain. Captaincy choices also fall into this bucket and as the last gameweek showed many of us, it is sometimes best to stick with the crowd.
- Captaincy choices are more often dictated by the quality of the opposition than that of the player themselves. Credit to u/BillOakley for introducing me to this tactic. You don't always have to captain premiums, especially if they're facing a team that could counter their chance of getting a return. Captaining a player like Antonio over Ron/Rom/Salah has helped some players in a couple of gameweeks this season already, and there's no reason to believe it may not happen again. Having said that, always be cognizant of point 5 and that your choices may not always work out in your favour, even when your analysis is on point.
- Expected stats do balance out over a significant period of time. Unless your name is Adama Traore. Balance your analysis by watching games to be certain of your picks. Watching the opposition also helps greatly to know if they have weaknesses that your picks can exploit.
- Have a strong bench. Lord Livra has saved many a gameweek this season, and the same may happen with other bench players as well.
- Have fun. At the end of the day, this is a game based on another game. There will always be weeks where things don't go your way and a fair number where you believe you could have done better. Learn from them, mark them to memory, and then move on. No one is a genius at this game. Even an FPL legend like Magnus Carlsen has shown that they are fallible. So don't beat yourself up too much the next time things don't work out. Pick yourself up, have a laugh and move on. Things will get better as long as you keep your head about and don't take setbacks too seriously.
Apologies if the post ended up being too long winded, but I'd really like to hear the community's thoughts on these points and more. I'm sure there's a ton I've missed out on, and many more lessons that I will pick up along the way. Looking forward to the rest of the season and many thanks for the help I've already received from this community.
May the sun always shine on your backs and the storms falter before you. Cheers!
submitted by spacerx12
to FantasyPL [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 Azuni About one of the most popular game mode : Red Vs Blue
- Lag, freeze, teleportation, packets lost. Why is EG not communicating about this issue? I have a good connection the problem does not come from me.
- Players dressed in red or blue are more difficult to distinguish.
- Sometimes I can't switch weapon anymore and I have to leave the game.
- The theft of kills. Some players specialize tehmselves in not helping you when there are several opponents on you but wait to give the last bullet to the person you were on and and thus steal your kill and hinder you from obtaining the regen.(regen should be slipt between people who made damages)
- The automatic reloading of weapons that we which should be able to be deactivated like in others shooting games.
- The number of gold that does not appear. Instead mats are displayed while it is not possible to build in this game mode.
- The annoying weapon which allow them to spam rockets, rocket-suicid, and which also blind you because of all the black smoke it makes.(resttrict the number?)
- "Bloom" should not exist at all and in br or tr it is a lot worst.
Here is a 25 minutes gameplay which illustrates what I'm talking about
submitted by Azuni to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 iLoveThaiGirls_ Please FOMO in DOT
I see a lot of posts saying to don't Fomo in but this time is different we retested support level of BTC we are ready to take off significantly, i had long talk with my friend on the beach and we clearly agree that there are great things to happen to DOT and we believe it will outperform most major altcoins in next couple weeks, if you don't agree with me please give some good explanation and shill something you believe in for couple next weeks, i put 25% of my portfolio as yesterday and encouraging you to dyor and think about it... MOVEMBER is close and great things might happen to all crypto community
submitted by iLoveThaiGirls_ to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 Kitchen_Archer_9413 Just started learning Rust a few hours ago
Just started learning Rust a few hours ago, any thriving communities I should know about? Any slacks or discord channels?
submitted by Kitchen_Archer_9413 to learnrust [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 Kaarmae New weapons
I just saw videos about new weapons that could possibly be added to the game. Daggers, void gauntlet and a shotgun I think have been data mined in the game. What do yall think about that and what type of abilities do you think they'll have?
submitted by Kaarmae to newworldgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 Tifun0 Make us whole
2021.10.26 03:02 edgynayeli Woke up to a nice surprise 🤩
2021.10.26 03:02 Peaxchmilk [FT] Items [LF] Bells
Items For Trade
submitted by Peaxchmilk to ACTrade [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 South_Ad2744 Puffco Peak Pro
Need to sell my puffco peak pro. Just got a new base replacement from puffco. Have all the emails and can send pictures through PM. Glass and chamber aren’t brand new though. Asking $450 (currently aus sites are selling for $580 brand new).
submitted by South_Ad2744 to ausents [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 Competitive_Coat_663 WCGW trying to clear snow off the roof
2021.10.26 03:02 esotericnubda1311 awkwardgoat3 ko kab reply karega
submitted by esotericnubda1311 to evenshrimper [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 SakuraRebin I can see this
submitted by SakuraRebin to KiriBaku [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 NicKirby15 Question: What is the best method to giveaway recent Legendary/Newsletter distributions for Sword and Shield ?
Hello all, I have unredeemed codes that I'd like to give out in the near future. However, I'm unsure if redeeming them first and just trading the Mon for the sake of simplicity negatively impacts it's value for the recipient.
I was planning on providing a 'Certificate of Authenticity' in the form of 15-30 second Switch capture showing code input, redemption and gift arrival to compensate for not redeeming the code themselves.
Whether they go to someone who is genuinely missing out or someone who wants an extra, I just want to do it the ideal way. Thank you in advance.
submitted by NicKirby15 to PokemonSwordAndShield [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 MultipleGame King Arthur: Knight’s Tale yakında erken erişimden çıkıyor! Çıkış tarihi açıklandı
submitted by MultipleGame to MultipleGame [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 GGMaXThreeOne Finally got to 100 crowns
After posting a frustrated rank freefall post here a few months ago, I took the time to work and learn the game, and now I've made it to my highest rank yet! Thanks to everyone in the community for being a great help, and it just goes to show that the time you put in the game will pay off eventually
submitted by GGMaXThreeOne to StorybookBrawl [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 bec_ow New domme
Hi! I’ve been interested in becoming a domme for quite sometime but never found a submissive (or the right one). I man who have been a dom for years now wants to try being a sub and contacted me. I informed him that I didn’t have much experience and he told me that was the reason why he reached out to me and said he wants me to have fun. It honestly sound great but I’m nervous. It would be an online D/s relationship. Any tips??
submitted by bec_ow to BDSMAdvice [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 BinaryOptionAlliance 🐕🏀 $ShibaBalls 🐕🏀 | 10% rewards in $SHIB every hour 💰| Fair Launched 🤝| Liquidity Locked 🔒| 100x potential or more 🚀 | Anti Whale 🐋 | For more information please join our Telegram
Are you tired of rugpulls, scams, and honeypots? Today we present you to $ShibaBalls!
$ShibaBalls has just fair launched and is a $shib reward token that treats you with 10% distribution per transaction and gives you SHIBA-tokens directly into your wallet! Also it adds to the liquidity with 3% to ensure static growth of the project.
The token will have tons of upcoming marketing so your investment will increase! The yield generating mechanism will help provide enough liquidity to buy bigger amounts in the future and also increases the token value and helps us build the project further.
100,000,000,000 Total supply
50% of the tokens are burned to ensure more token value
2% max wallet to ensure no whales
Our Tax is 18% for buy and sell:
10% in SHIBA reward
3% to locked liquidity pool
5% to marketing and buyback
Total of ~18% Slippage (18% + 0,5% Pancake)
Links and Social Media:
💰 Telegram: https://t.me/ballisticshiba
💰 Website: https://ballisticshiba.com/
💰 Locked liquidity: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x65e6Dc38c26cCF3fc0713933c18175bCb0016352
💰 PancakeSwap V2: exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x0eca40780b1a45422721140b5041d0f8950ffa49
submitted by BinaryOptionAlliance to MarsWallStreet [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 MyNameIs_Okay1 Three idiots laughing at eachother ft.wacky looking spy
2021.10.26 03:02 University102 Fuck 61A
Just fuck it, no reason, fuck you 61A
submitted by University102 to berkeley [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 ImplementDismal8717 YottaDoge - Just Launched - The Biggest Doge on BSC that will bring holders huge BNB rewards! 💪Anti-Whale properties 🐳 x1000 Gem | Dont miss out !!!
YottaDoge is the biggest Doge on BSC that rewards all holders with huge BNB rewards! Everyone that holds Yotta will have insane rewards from the biggest DOGE! LP will be immediately locked, Anti whale mechanisms to prevent dumping and hinder the ability for price manipulation. This is to keep price sustainable and reduce the impact of big whale sell offs.
YottaDoge has a team that includes a fantastic developer, strong marketers, a great graphics designer, and web designer! Before launch we have a great website, community already growing, social medias are live, and plenty graphics to share our great project!
Make sure to join our telegram, check out our website, and follow us on twitter for updates! Huge things are coming for YottaDoge, the biggest Doge on BSC! Already, they have started the marketing campaign! Ads are live, twitter promotions ongoing, and there is many promotions lined up for pre launch, the hours after, and more.
💰 7% Redistribution In BNB to all holders!
📢 2% for Marketing wallet
♻️ 1% to LP
Yotta holder safety mechanics
🐳 Double Anti-whale with Max Buy & Anti-Dump
🤖 Anti-bot secret weapon for Launch
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xc9ceba6ae4e7420574e1c80a7224cda660835312
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x26Fd46d0eD71baa6C0441cb6b375D19C7A86e012
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xc9ceba6ae4e7420574e1c80a7224cda660835312#readContract
submitted by ImplementDismal8717 to CryptocurrencyICO [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 03:02 777solo Acoustic rock
Me and my friends been working on this, check it out if you enjoy rock
submitted by 777solo to shamelessplug [link] [comments]