ASICS Men's GEL-Quantum 360 5 Knit Shoes $45 | Retail $160
2021.12.06 21:04 liftonark ASICS Men's GEL-Quantum 360 5 Knit Shoes $45 | Retail $160
2021.12.06 21:04 introsort [Hiring] General Manager in Rifle at Culver's | Facebook (Facebook)
To learn more and apply for the job, please see General Manager in Rifle at Culver's | Facebook
submitted by introsort to facebook_jobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 ToshiroBaloney Repeatedly saying that we used to carry a discontinued item will not make it magically reappear. It's gone.
submitted by ToshiroBaloney to retailhell [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 cascassian Found On Unidays (While Looking Up Student Discounts)
2021.12.06 21:04 Post-YouTube Video: Pearl Harbor Memorial
2021.12.06 21:04 businessyndicate Meta has a "moral obligation" to make its mental health research transparent, scientists say
2021.12.06 21:04 RBAYC "Dance of Distorted Harmony" by MarkVanGogh listed live for 15 ETH
2021.12.06 21:04 Redditworx007 I’ve found a lot of great cards Rainbow Mew FS Zard from various sets even other secret cards but by far my new favorite I never knew I needed!
submitted by Redditworx007 to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 wrapityup "Somos un buen equipo"
submitted by wrapityup to HilariaBaldwin [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 introsort [Hiring] Retail Customer Care Specialist - German - Careers at Apple (Apple)
To learn more and apply for the job, please see Retail Customer Care Specialist - German - Careers at Apple
submitted by introsort to apple_jobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 HussMan-Gaming Minecraft Tutorials are back and where starting with a very extremely simple and easy tutorial, how to make a automatic wardrobe/closet, it so simple the video is 4:03, hope you enjoy
2021.12.06 21:04 joelschlosberg Floppy House - Bubble
submitted by joelschlosberg to Musicthemetime [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 Anxious-Ingenuity-85 i wanna try lsd for the first time, but i cant get away and be myself :(
i really want to try lsd i have never used any drug before or had any alcohol, or even smoked ! but my big problem is that i live with my family and its very hard if not currently impossible for me to spend a whole day by myself, but i wanna still try, my worries are that they might somehow find out that am high, will i exhibit weird behavior that may seem suspicious?
my second worry is that maybe my family being around will trigger a bad trip or i wont have the optimal trip time, the only solution i see is maybe take lsd when everyone is asleep and just pull an all nighter but still i might not be alone in the whole time of the trip because it may last 12 hours even and am scared, should i go for it or not?
submitted by Anxious-Ingenuity-85 to Psychedelics [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 LearningTeacher87 Is this really a new word in the video game industry and I’ve missed it for years?
submitted by LearningTeacher87 to gaming [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 businessyndicate How TikTok Reads Your Mind
2021.12.06 21:04 irenemun Anybody else waiting to see if you made it past the wait list for the Miami Life Time half/marathon?
How likely is it to get picked now? There was like 1800 people in front of me LOL :(
submitted by irenemun to running [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 pupperfan00 Bowtie Blep
2021.12.06 21:04 playbunnyr0se my twitter😍
submitted by playbunnyr0se to Twitter [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 Edeloss My favorite coffee shop gave me a complimentary cappuccino with my new mug!
submitted by Edeloss to muglife [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 psychotrader00 Here is a Market Recap for today Monday, December 6, 2021. Please enjoy!
PsychoMarket Recap - Monday, December 6, 2021
After last week’s extremely volatile trading, stocks bounced on Monday, as investors continued weighing the potential impact of the new coronavirus ‘Omicron’ variant and looked ahead towards the monthly Consumer Price Index, set to be released later this week, which will give us more information regarding the pace and potential staying power of inflation.
Notable Numbers Today
- S&P 500 (SPY): +1.18%
- Nasdaq (QQQ): +0.80%
- Dow Jones (DIA): +1.90%
- Russell 2000 (IWM): +2.01%
- Volatility Index (VIX): -7.80%
- Del Taco (TACO): +65.60%
- BioNTech (BNTX): -18.34%
- Moderna (MRNA): -13.49%
- Airbnb (ABNB): +8.46%
- Crude Oil (WTI): +4.44%
Some encouraging developments about the Omicron variant helped boost risk assets today. During an appearance on CNN today, Fauci said that preliminary data and reports coming out of South Africa, where Omicron was originally discovered November 24, suggest the severity of the virus is not as bad as originally feared. Fauci said, “Clearly, in South Africa, omicron has a transmission advantage. And although it’s too early to make any definitive statements about it, thus far it does not look like there’s a great degree of severity to it. But we’ve really got to be careful before we make any determinations that it is less severe, or really doesn’t cause any severe illness comparable to delta, but thus far the signals are a bit encouraging regarding the severity.”
Like I said last week during my recaps, it was way too early to panic regarding Omicron, I remember the same song and dance happening after the discovery of Delta, which ended up being one of the juiciest dips all year. It’s still too early to make any conclusions, but the data is so far very encouraging. I’m personally nibbling at some stocks last week and today.
Meanwhile, however, Moderna (MRNA) President Stephen Hoge told ABC on Sunday that there was a "real risk that we're going to see a decrease in the effectiveness of the vaccines" currently available as the Omicron variant spreads. The vaccine-maker had also said last week it could have a COVID-19 booster shot designed to address the Omicron variant available as soon as March. CEO Stephane Bancel said something very similar last week. Not to be too conspiratorial, but it is in the interest of these companies to produce a new booster vaccine to boost profits. I personally trust public health officials over CEOs and executives, though again, more data is needed to make any conclusions.
J. Pow’s latest remarks before the Senate Banking Committee further spooked the markets, after he said he would back off from using the word “transitory” to describe rising inflation. This is very notable because the Central bank has been using the T-word since the beginning of the year, when it warned that steep differences in year-over-year comparisons and supply-chain bottlenecks would lead to elevated inflation.
Powell said, ““We tend to use [the word transitory] to mean that it won’t leave a permanent mark in the form of higher inflation. I think it’s probably a good time to retire that word and try to explain more clearly what we mean.”
Moreover, Powell suggested the Central Bank was considering completing its asset purchase taper “a few months sooner” than previously telegraphed. Market participants expected a more supportive stance, especially with the new COVID variant, but instead Powell suggested his priority was now on curbing higher than expected inflation.
Again, this is simply my humble opinion. As I have said for months at this point, I am unconcerned regarding tapering the pace of quantitative easing. I remain bullish until the Fed begins concretely discussing plans to raise the interest rate, which the Fed currently telegraphs to happen around the middle of next year, according to the Fed’s dot-plot. Again, this is simply my opinion, don’t get too worked up about it (been weirdly getting a lot of aggressive comments because of this opinion from doom and gloomers). As always, I acknowledge the risks and am prepared to act if it turns out I am incorrect. Highlights
- Tesla (TSLA) stock gapped down in the morning, before mostly recovering by market close, after the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it was investigating a report from a whistleblower that alleges that Tesla did not properly inform buyers that defective electrical connectors on the panel could cause fires.
- Lucid Motors (LCID), another EV company, is also being investigated by the SEC. Lucid said the probe “appears to concern” the merger that took the company public along with “certain projections and statements” made by the company prior to becoming public.
- The Nasdaq Inc is geared to eclipse rival New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in initial public offerings (IPO) this year, which has seen companies raise record levels of capital. Nasdaq raised a total of $191.38 billion through IPOs in 2021, compared with $109.25 billion raised at the NYSE, according to data from Dealogic.
- Shares of Alibaba (BABA) broke (at least briefly) from its death spiral to climb roughly 10% after the company announced it was reorganizing its e-commerce team and naming a new Chief Financial Officer in the face of tightening regulation, increasing competition, slowing growth, and a more than 60% loss in stock price.
- The Department of Justice opened an investigation into allegations that Apple (AAPL) is unevenly enforcing its rules for app developers, favoring some like Roblox (RBLX) at the expense of others.
- Microsoft (MSFT) won Yahoo Finance company of the year
- **Please note that current price was written during the session and may not reflect closing prices*\*
- Apple (AAPL) coverage initiated by KeyCorp with a price target of $191 and a rating of Overweight.
- Broadcom (AVGO) with two target raises. Stock currently around $565
- JP Morgan from $600 to $655 at Overweight
- UBS Group from $580 to $660 at Buy.
- American Express (AXP) target raised by Morgan Stanley from $209 to $211 at Overweight. Stock currently around $160
- Capital One (COF) target raised by Morgan Stanley from $214 to $221 at Overweight. Stock currently around $145
- Ingersoll Rand (IR) target raised by Barclays from $63 to $70 at Overweight. Stock currently around $59
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) target raised by Argus from $74 to $105 at Buy. Stock currently around $86
- Micron Technology (MU) target raised by Cowen from $80 to $99 at Outperform. Stock currently around $82
- Signature Bank of New York (SBNY) with a massive target raise by Morgan Stanley from $400 to $475 at Overweight. Stock currently around $311. Very notable.
- Snowflake (SNOW) target raised by Credit Suisse from $455 to $465 at Outperform. Stock currently $340
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) target raised by Barclays from $492 to $516 at Overweight. Stock currently around $390
“In my view, the biggest investment risk is not the volatility of prices, but whether you will suffer a permanent loss of capital. Not only is the mere drop in stock prices not a risk, but it is an opportunity. Where else do you look for cheap stocks?” - Li Lu
submitted by psychotrader00
to stocks [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 ImNotK0metzBTW WHAT THE H!??
2021.12.06 21:04 Mattrapbeats How to get a good start to December
submitted by Mattrapbeats to ecommentrepreneurs [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 rabbitshand Hunter Valley Experience present.
So, my wife who loves cheese and wine etc.
We are looking to go to Hunter Valley and I was looking to buy an experience for her.
Anyone have a good recommendation? I was thinking a wine and cheese tour or something? thoughts?
submitted by rabbitshand to newcastle [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 Bloodbathowl Is 2v2 matchmaking broken?
I usually do 2v2 because it's fun. I just got to level 12 and only have 4500 trophies, but I'm CONSISTENTLY matching with people who have a bunch of level 14 cards ((I have ONE level 13)), and a few of these players are also max level because I often see the new cards that are locked for everyone else.
I've lost 10 out of 10 matches so far, without even landing a single crown. What gives?
submitted by Bloodbathowl to ClashRoyale [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 21:04 cowthings What does this mean exactly? I’m trying to open Minecraft.